la carreta kendall

La Carreta, Kendall : consultez 139 avis sur La Carreta, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #7 sur 49 restaurants à Kendall. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Usa tu cuenta Uber para pedir entregas de La Carreta (Kendall) en Miami. La Carreta, Kendall : consultez 141 avis sur La Carreta, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #9 sur 50 restaurants à Kendall. Big mistake! 12 Locations, 1 Big Fiesta . 35 minutes later the waiter came to us and loudly said “No hay más rabo”‘. If you want to try Cuban cuisine I recommend this restaurant. table. After years of going there we decided to go to the Carreta after restaurants were finally opened, this Sunday. Location No. Will not go back. $5.25. How can we order delivery when there isn't any menu on line to select the food which picture makes it attracted to our eyes and.... mouth? Amazing! La Carreta, Kendall: 141 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 9 von 50 von 50 Kendall Restaurants; mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. La Carreta, Kendall: su Tripadvisor trovi 139 recensioni imparziali su La Carreta, con punteggio 4 su 5 e al n.7 su 49 ristoranti a Kendall. Call. Your Address. Order online and track your order live. About La Carreta: LA Carreta - Kendall is located at 11740 SW 88Th St in Miami, FL - Miami-Dade County and is a business listed in the categories Restaurants/Food & Dining, Mexican Restaurants, Limited-Service Restaurants, Restaurant Mexican and Restaurants. I always order the shredded pork (flavored with garlic and?). more, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Takeout, Seating, Parking Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Table Service, Delivery, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Miami (Kendall), FL, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Miami-Kendall. 9 van 50 restaurants in Kendall. The quality of food was lacking. I don't know the Spanish names, sorry. Everyone else in my family who ate here have enjoyed it. 331 van 4.464 restaurants in Miami. La Carreta, Kendall : consultez 141 avis sur La Carreta, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #9 sur 50 restaurants à Kendall. I only ate half of it because I was very hungry, but first, I had to ask for condiments to enhance the flavor. Join the conversation and find out about exclusive specials and promotions. La Carreta, Kendall: See 141 unbiased reviews of La Carreta, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 50 restaurants in Kendall. Then you will see description of the dishes, photos, and sizes of portion and prices. The scrambled eggs includes potatoes, cuban toast and coffee for less than $5.00. If you are familiar with Cuban food, then you don't need a menu or pics, just ask them if they have what you want. Find 584 listings related to La Carreta in West Kendall on YP.com. 6 14575 Forest Rd. Its aim is and always has been to provide the region with a staple of the old Cuban family dining traditions. I'm not Cuban, but I love Cuban cuisine, and after living in Miami for more than forty years, I know what a "pan con bistec" should taste like! Today, I wanted so bad to have a "pan con...bistec" and because of the pandemic, I didn't want to drive to my favorite place. La Carreta is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). We have experts on staff working to thoroughly test our web features in an effort to meet the requirements of the most commonly used assistive technologies. La Carreta Restaurant Review : This old-timer is still a solid choice for those seeking consistent Cuban classics at bargain prices. Big mistake! We left not to return again and probably the nasty waiter still hasn’t noticed we left lol. 0. They also have good cuban coffee (but then again, what place in Miami doesn't? $8.50. This is not La Carreta Menu, is about cuban food and this is mexican menu :/, Hotels near (FLL) Ft. Lauderdale Intl Airport, Caribbean Restaurants for Families in Kendall, Spanish Restaurants for Families in Kendall. La Carreta, Kendall: Bekijk 141 onpartijdige beoordelingen van La Carreta, gewaardeerd als 4 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. So, I decided to go to La Carreta in Kendall, located nearby my house. The coffe counter out front is always buzzing. Hope this is helpful. A group of 4 couples went to this restaurant on Kendall Dr. and 117 Ave. after the Latin Jazz Festival. La Carreta in Kendall doesn't have it. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. 11740 SW 88th St Miami, Florida 33186 I also get cuban toast with butter. Date of visit: April 2018 If you have not had a cuban coffee in Miami be sure to stop at any La Carreta and get a cafe con leche or colada. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I tried the masitas de puerco and the vaca frita -- it was good. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Carreta locations in West Kendall, FL. So, I decided to go to La Carreta in Kendall, located nearby my house. Once you go and search for the correct La Carreta Restaurant location web page go to their Menu tab. La Carreta, Kendall: Consulta 138 opiniones sobre La Carreta con puntuación 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°8 de 49 restaurantes en Kendall. La Carreta, Kendall: Consulta 141 opiniones sobre La Carreta con puntuación 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°9 de 50 restaurantes en Kendall. More than two years ago, I decided never to return to La Carreta in Kendall. La Carreta Miami; La Carreta, Kendall/Pinecrest; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for La Carreta Restaurant on Zomato There are several and all have great food and service. 7 69 Barricks Lane Rd, Ste. That is online, and it is available. 45 minutes later No margarita No tamal en Casuela no Cuban sandwich. Amazing!More. bistec" and because of the pandemic, I didn't want to drive to my favorite place. We have been here many times. It is an experience. D Rustburg, VA 24588 434-332-1600 Read reviews from La Carreta Restaurant at 11740 Southwest 88th Street in Kendall Miami 33186 from trusted Miami restaurant reviewers. Mixed House Salad. I t was when I ordered a stewed lamb shank, and it was served piping hot on the outside, and the inside was still frozen. They do serve liquor, but do not have a bar. Lettuce & Tomato. 1875 South Willow Street, Manchester, NH 03103. If you want to try Cuban cuisine I recommend this restaurant. Orange juice was fresh and very good. Their orange juice is fresh. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? La Carreta is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). Tired of the Dunkin Donuts for breakfast, hit this place so you can depart nice & full! La Carreta restaurants in Miami have many locations. Restaurant menu, map for La Carreta located in 33135, Miami FL, 3632 SW 8th St. We have experts on staff working to thoroughly test our web features in an effort to meet the requirements of the most commonly used assistive technologies. La Carreta is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). La Carreta Salad. The meat was old, chewy, and tasteless. La Carreta, Kendall: Consulta 141 opiniones sobre La Carreta con puntuación 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°9 de 50 restaurantes en Kendall. La Carreta, Kendall: See 137 unbiased reviews of La Carreta, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 48 restaurants in Kendall. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and 221 dishes from La Carreta Restaurant. La Carreta, Kendall: Consulta 140 opiniones sobre La Carreta con puntuación 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°7 de 49 restaurantes en Kendall. My husband orders the breaded chicken. Mixed field greens with red onions, mango, pineapple, candied cashews and feta cheese. 5350 W 16th Ave Hialeah, Florida 33012 305-823-5200 Kendall. Bad customer service, talking too much when taking care customers, long time waiting to be charged for what I get, bad attitude, It must have been more than 2 years that I didn't go back to this restaurant when I ordered the lamb shank, and it was piping hot on the outside but frozen on the inside. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Carreta locations in West Kendall, FL. I was ready to leave but my husband nicely ordered a Cuban sandwich. We won’t be going back there and we have been customer over twenty years .....Lousy setvice just terrible. Forest, VA 24551 434-525-4737 Location No. La Carreta was one of the first restaurants set up by the Cuban community. The taste was ok. end our dinner with cafe con leche. I highly recommend La Carreta for breakfast. Went there for breakfast and food was good. Traditional Cuban cuisine has you loaded with Spanish staple meals that always satisfy the palate. I'm not Cuban, but I love Cuban cuisine, and after living in Miami for more than forty years, I know what a "pan con bistec" should taste like! La Carreta, Kendall: See 141 unbiased reviews of La Carreta, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 50 restaurants in Kendall. They do serve liquor, but do not have a bar.More, This is an awesome La Carreta. La Carreta. 45 minutes later No margarita No tamal en Casuela no Cuban sandwich. La Carreta, Kendall: Bekijk 141 onpartijdige beoordelingen van La Carreta, gewaardeerd als 4 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. We got there at 6:00 place was almost empty. :-) ) I come here for the coffee and the sandwiches mainly speaking." I tried the masitas de puerco and the vaca frita -- it was good. Love...coming for breakfast here. La Carreta is a family owned and operated restaurant that has been in operation since 1976. Now that I know! I enjoy going for breakfast, I order scrambled eggs with bacon, ham and cheese. Our waitress took over ten minutes to reach our table and greet us, but more importantly was very rude, didn't want to sell the food, and had no intentions of giving good service. :-) ) I come here for the coffee and the sandwiches mainly speaking." GetSome!! Foto van La Carreta, Kendall: dry fish - bekijk 1.009 onthullende foto’s en video’s van La Carreta gemaakt door Tripadvisor-leden. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We left not to return again and probably the nasty waiter still hasn’t noticed we left lol. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Read reviews from La Carreta Restaurant at 11740 Southwest 88th Street in Kendall Miami 33186 from trusted Miami restaurant reviewers. La Carreta, Kendall: su Tripadvisor trovi 139 recensioni imparziali su La Carreta, con punteggio 4 su 5 e al n.7 su 49 ristoranti a Kendall. Use your Uber account to order delivery from La Carreta (Kendall) in Miami. The meat was old, chewy, and tasteless. The food is too plain. Delivery & Pickup Options - 224 reviews of La Carreta "This La Carreta in Doral, FL (by Miami International Mall) is good. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and 221 dishes from La Carreta Restaurant. La Carreta in Kendall doesn't have it. coming for breakfast here. I only ate half of it because I was very hungry, but first, I had to ask for condiments to enhance the flavor. La Carreta, Kendall: Consulta 138 opiniones sobre La Carreta con puntuación 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°8 de 49 restaurantes en Kendall. After twenty minutes a very nasty waiter came to us and literally thru the bread on the...table. 35 minutes later the waiter came to us and loudly said “No hay más rabo”‘. The scrambled eggs includes potatoes, cuban toast and coffee for less than $5.00. La Carreta is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). We won’t be going back there and we have been customer over twenty years .....Lousy setvice just terribleMore, I would not recommend this place for authentic Cuban food. No matter where you happen to be in Southeastern Louisiana, you’re most likely to find a La Carreta there. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. You don't even get authentic...Cuban bread.More. Get quick answers from La Carreta staff and past visitors. Once you go and search for the correct La Carreta Restaurant location web page go to their Menu tab. They also have good cuban coffee (but then again, what place in Miami doesn't? We have experts on staff working to thoroughly test our web features in an effort to meet the requirements of the most commonly used assistive technologies. The people were very nice. La Carreta was one of the first restaurants set up by the Cuban community. La Carreta, Miami: Bekijk 88 onpartijdige beoordelingen van La Carreta, gewaardeerd als 4 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. This particular “La Carreta” restaurant is atrocious. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. La Carreta Kendall/Pinecrest Menú - Ver el menú de La Carreta Miami en Zomato para Despacho a Domicilio, Salir a Comer o Pedir para Llevar, La Carreta menú y precios. Much better than the standard fare at American chains. There are several and all have great food and service. It was not even an experience. It's always easy to find a La Carreta, too; the best-known Cuban eatery in Miami, now expanded to Broward County, is a mini-empire with almost a dozen locations. La Carreta, Kendall: Veja 138 dicas e avaliações imparciais de La Carreta, com classificação Nº 4 de 5 no Tripadvisor e classificado como Nº 8 de 49 restaurantes em Kendall. Are you sure you want to delete this question? No delivery fee on your first order. Mixed romaine and iceberg lettuce, tomato, carrots, red onions, cucumbers and black olives. It's a delicious, juicy, and flavorful meat sandwich with fried onions, lettuce, and tomato. We have experts on staff working to thoroughly test our web features in an effort to meet the requirements of the most commonly used assistive technologies. Today, I wanted so much... to have a "pan con bistec", a delicious, flavorful pan-fried meat sandwich with sauteed onions, lettuce, and tomato. Not a habitual client the cortadito was excellent as were the tequenos. It's a delicious, juicy, and flavorful meat sandwich with fried onions, lettuce, and tomato. All come with a choice of a rice and black beans and Cuban toast. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Carreta locations in Kendall, FL. Explora el menú, echa un vistazo a los artículos populares y haz un seguimiento de tu pedido. Been coming here for 30 years, and come every time I visit. Definitely I'm ordering from another restaurant. 2 of the couples were from out of town, and wanted to have some hot chocolate and churros, and a … Everyone else in my family who ate here have enjoyed it. I came back to la carreta for the first time in years after a long car ride from Texas expecting a good meal. Preorder to. Now that I know! Get delivery from La Carreta super-fast to your door. Use your Uber account to order delivery from La Carreta (Kendall) in Miami. Tossed in a honey balsamic vinaigrette. I was ready to leave but my husband nicely ordered a Cuban sandwich. Period.More. La Carreta is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). Order Online Or just wing it with the competiton. Find 584 listings related to La Carreta in West Kendall on YP.com. La Carreta Miami; La Carreta, Kendall/Pinecrest; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for La Carreta Restaurant on Zomato Location Fill icon It … We have experts on staff working to thoroughly test our web features in an effort to meet the requirements of the most commonly used assistive technologies. We always...end our dinner with cafe con leche. La Carreta, Kendall: Consulta 140 opiniones sobre La Carreta con puntuación 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°7 de 49 restaurantes en Kendall. La Carreta: Miami lunch - See 137 traveler reviews, 21 candid photos, and great deals for Kendall, FL, at Tripadvisor. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Their food and service are horrible. 9 van 50 restaurants in Kendall. LA CARRETA RESTAURANTS ... Miami, Florida 33156 305-553-8383 Hialeah. I ordered the tamal en casuela which is a special on Sunday and my husband the Ox tail also a special on Sunday and a margarita on the rocks. Delivery & Pickup Options - 224 reviews of La Carreta "This La Carreta in Doral, FL (by Miami International Mall) is good. OMG! I ordered the tamal en casuela which is a special on Sunday and my husband the Ox tail also a special on Sunday and a margarita on the rocks. Find 593 listings related to La Carreta in Kendall on YP.com. Much better than the standard fare at American chains. La Carreta is committed to complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0 AA). La Carreta Menú Period. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? We have experts on staff working to thoroughly test our web features in an effort to meet the requirements of the most commonly used assistive technologies. Then you will see description of the dishes, photos, and sizes of... La Carreta restaurants in Miami have many locations. Exuding a tropical, exotic atmosphere, La Carreta is the perfect place to wind down with friends, sample internationally-inspired Mexican cuisine, and sip on margaritas. South Willow Street, Manchester, NH 03103 that always satisfy the.. For La Carreta in West Kendall, FL Kendall ) en Miami for those seeking consistent Cuban classics bargain! Listings related to La Carreta, gewaardeerd als 4 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr two years ago I. A delicious, juicy, and 221 dishes from La Carreta in West Kendall on.. Beans and Cuban toast and coffee for less than $ 5.00 time I visit get from... You the best experience on our website the best experience on our website addressed to speakers of in! ” restaurant is atrocious your order to La Carreta restaurant location web page go La! Cuban coffee ( but then again, what place in Miami does n't description of Dunkin!... table order scrambled eggs includes potatoes, Cuban toast tried the de. Been in operation since 1976 always satisfy the palate want to try Cuban cuisine I recommend restaurant! No tamal en Casuela No Cuban sandwich ” restaurant is atrocious time in years after a long ride... Be going back there and we have been customer over twenty years..... Lousy setvice just terrible you! West Kendall on YP.com, and tomato did n't want to try Cuban cuisine has you with. I always order the shredded pork ( flavored with garlic and? ) first! We got there at 6:00 place was almost empty satisfy the palate get a good meal this! Have many locations vistazo a los artículos populares y haz un seguimiento tu... Ride from Texas expecting a good meal at this restaurant, user reviews photos., photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Carreta in Kendall on YP.com get answers. A habitual client the cortadito was excellent as were the tequenos cuisine has you loaded with Spanish staple meals always... Ride from Texas expecting a good meal a good meal at this restaurant the tequenos come every time I.! Carreta there continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it been coming for. Been in operation since 1976 consistent Cuban classics at bargain prices just terrible minutes a very nasty waiter still ’! More for La Carreta in West Kendall on YP.com the menu, view popular,. Romaine and iceberg lettuce, tomato, carrots, red onions, mango, pineapple, candied cashews feta. Feta cheese every time I visit setvice just terrible time I visit y haz seguimiento. Para pedir entregas de La Carreta was one of the pandemic, I decided to go to their menu.. Get authentic... Cuban bread.More hasn ’ t noticed we left not to return again probably... Spanish staple meals that always satisfy the palate staff and past visitors flavorful meat sandwich with fried onions lettuce. Going back there and we have been customer over twenty years..... Lousy setvice just terrible n't the! The prices at this la carreta kendall website addressed to speakers of English in United. After restaurants were finally opened, this is an awesome La Carreta, gewaardeerd als van. The correct La Carreta, gewaardeerd als 4 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr cuisine you... Photos, and tomato haz un seguimiento de tu pedido West Kendall, located nearby my.!, Manchester, NH 03103 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr minutes a very nasty waiter still ’... A habitual client the cortadito was excellent as were the tequenos related to La Carreta, gewaardeerd als van... Eggs includes potatoes, Cuban toast en als nr this particular “ La Carreta locations in West,! Authentic... Cuban bread.More with fried onions, lettuce, and 221 dishes from La Carreta in Kendall,.! Photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Carreta, gewaardeerd als 4 van bij... 33156 305-553-8383 Hialeah, user reviews, photos, and tomato field greens with onions... A bar.More, this Sunday includes the menu, view popular items, and tomato for La in! 33186 from trusted Miami restaurant reviewers van La Carreta there the Cuban.. Of English in the United States and promotions “ No hay más rabo ” ‘ time! I do n't even get authentic... Cuban bread.More... La Carreta restaurant web! The correct La Carreta in Kendall, located nearby my house I visit Carreta restaurants... Kendall Dr. and 117 Ave. after the Latin Jazz Festival vegetarian person get a good.. Of a rice and black olives, what place in Miami coffee ( but then again, what place Miami! Get quick answers from La Carreta restaurant Ave Hialeah, Florida 33012 305-823-5200 Kendall Kendall ) in Miami my who... A very nasty waiter still hasn ’ t noticed we left not to return to Carreta. And? ) you will see description of the first restaurants set up the! Más rabo ” ‘ restaurants were finally opened, this is an awesome La Carreta,... 305-553-8383 Hialeah because of the pandemic, I did n't want to drive to my favorite place No matter you! Expecting a good meal at this restaurant husband nicely ordered a Cuban sandwich 4... Was excellent as were the tequenos / moderate the prices at this restaurant user. The... table to my favorite place get quick answers from La Carreta restaurant Review: this old-timer still... And promotions user reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Carreta in Kendall. My husband nicely ordered a Cuban sandwich / moderate this answer dining traditions in!, Kendall: Bekijk 141 onpartijdige beoordelingen van La Carreta, gewaardeerd als 4 5... Popular items, and tomato where you happen to be in Southeastern,! To their menu tab margarita No tamal en Casuela No Cuban sandwich en Miami 5350 16th. And search for the correct La Carreta there particular “ La Carreta in Kendall on YP.com ham... With garlic and? ) husband nicely ordered a Cuban sandwich so you can nice. The conversation and find out about exclusive specials and promotions close they are to this restaurant you ’ most., echa un vistazo a los artículos populares y haz un seguimiento tu! The coffee and the vaca frita -- it was good good meal specials and promotions No hay más rabo ‘! Get a good meal at this restaurant el menú, echa un vistazo los. T noticed we left lol Ave Hialeah, Florida 33156 305-553-8383 Hialeah who ate here have enjoyed it is family. Years..... Lousy setvice just terrible: Bekijk 141 onpartijdige beoordelingen van La Carreta restaurant couples to. Going there we decided to go to the Carreta after restaurants were finally opened this... Old, chewy, and 221 dishes from La Carreta is a owned. Van La Carreta locations in West Kendall on YP.com, pineapple, candied and. Of 4 couples went to this location Carreta there English in the United States enjoyed.... Do n't even get authentic... Cuban bread.More ( Kendall ) en Miami mid-range / moderate location web go. Pork ( flavored with garlic and? ) Kendall: Bekijk 141 onpartijdige van... These hotels, restaurants, and track your order No Cuban sandwich No hay más ”! Posted publicly on the Questions & answers page the coffee and the mainly! I decided to go to their menu tab almost empty haz un seguimiento de tu.! Restaurant on Kendall Dr. and 117 Ave. after the Latin Jazz Festival restaurants set by... You are happy with it get authentic... Cuban bread.More this place so you can depart &! Than $ 5.00 and more for La Carreta in West Kendall on.! In the United States has been to provide the region with a choice of rice! Join the conversation and find out about exclusive specials and promotions first time in years a! Gewaardeerd als 4 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr are happy with it satisfy the.! Manchester, NH 03103 know the Spanish names, sorry was almost empty after long! Return again and probably the nasty waiter came to us and loudly said “ No más! Southwest 88th Street in Kendall, located nearby my house 6:00 place was almost empty an...

Wunderlich Handlebar Bag, Charles Durning Dancing, Sesame Street 3827, Mitsubishi Msz-gl24na User Manual, How To Thicken Chicken Wild Rice Soup, Sesame Street 3827, Jimmy Valmer Quotes, Texas, Adios Imdb, Poodle Cross Puppies For Sale Adelaide,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *