lebanese restaurant clifton nj

Clifton, NJ 07011 3. Lebanese Restaurant. Seamless Clifton 1 menu 📖 page, ⭐ 544 reviews - La Ziza Lebanese Cuisine and Hookah Lounge menu in Clifton. 4.8. Posted on May 05, 2015. Kamil's Lebanese Cuisine is currently located at 1489 Main Ave, Clifton. Get Directions (973) 928-6870. The food” more, “ about Lebanese food and I must say that they did a great job. Check Switch to pickup. Clifton, New Jersey. Join. Kamil's Lebanese Cuisine … La'ziza Lebanese Restaurant: La Ziza Restaurant, Clifton - See 23 traveller reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Clifton, NJ, at Tripadvisor. Best Dining in Clifton, New Jersey: See 4,827 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 206 Clifton restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Had an amazing lamb platter that I'll never forget. We found great results, but some are outside Clifton. Here at Toros Restaurant, we combine the best of our native cuisine to create a menu rich in tradition. Hours. NOW OPEN....FINALLY SOMETHING DIFFERENT!La'Ziza Lebanese Cuisine and … Shout out to the cooking staff and shout out to the waiting staff as well.” more, “ and freshest Lebanese food in the area, i've been almost to each Lebanese restaurant in this neighborhood” more, “I just picked up my order of a gyro wrap with fries and roasted vegetables. 3,735 people follow this. Community See All. Find the best Lebanese Restaurants on Yelp: search reviews of 10 Clifton businesses by price, type, or location. English. Contact La'Ziza Lebanese Cuisine and Hookah Lounge on Messenger. 2,182 check-ins. Best Lebanese Food in Clifton: See Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Lebanese Restaurants in Clifton. Order Direct and Save 15% Order through our website and get 15% Off your order. 280 Reviews (973) 772-2700 Website. Order delivery online from Beirut Lebanese Cuisine in Clifton instantly with Seamless! “I'm not in NJ often but when I am, my friend takes me to the most amazing places. Phone: (973) 772-2700. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. 4.8 out of 5 stars. Hours: Mon 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM Tue 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM Wed 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM Thu 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM Fri 12:00 PM - 02:00 AM 3,786 people follow this. About See All. La'ziza Lebanese Restaurant - Clifton, NJ. ... 973-772-8032 489 Hazel Street, Clifton NJ. ... La'ziza Lebanese Restaurant. 23 reviews #61 of 124 Restaurants in Clifton ££ - £££ Lebanese Middle Eastern Vegetarian Friendly 341 Crooks Ave, Clifton, NJ 07011-1660 +1 973-772-2700 Website Menu Closed now : … Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. We feature authentic collection of Lebanese favorites such as Baba Ghanoush, grape leaves, hummus, makdous, kibbe and tabouleh freshly prepared pastries, sweets, and desserts. ... Clifton, NJ 07011 (973) 955-2311. Best Lebanese in Clifton, NJ - Gabriella's Place Lebanese Cuisine, Beirut Restaurant, Cedars, Kamil's Lebanese Cuisine, Saj Lebanese Cuisine & Hookah Lounge, TAJ Lebanese Cuisine, Darna Restaurant, City Platters, Mazaj, Riman Community See All. The inside gets a little crowded, I prefer to sit outside. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Layalina Restaurant at 1462 Main Ave in Clifton - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. About See All. Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Kamil's Lebanese Cuisine - Restaurant - Clifton, NJ 07011 Hours. 2.5 mi. Layalina Restaurant $$ • Middle Eastern, Hookah Bar, Lebanese Immediately after finishing the last bite, I KNEW I had to write a review and let the rest of the community know of this gem. Mirage Restaurant & Lounge. Lebanese Restaurant in Clifton, New Jersey. Daisy's Bakery Inc - 450 Getty Ave. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. The city of Clifton, New Jersey makes something of a "C" when viewed on the map, neatly surrounding Passaic, with the top of the "C" dividing Passaic from Paterson. Uncle Momo is a fusion of French and Lebanese restaurant in a chic atmosphere that makes you feel as you’ve been transported to a bistro in Paris. Lebanese Restaurant. Lebanese Restaurants in Wayne, NJ. La'ziza Lebanese Restaurant: La Ziza Restaurant, Clifton - See 23 traveler reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Clifton, NJ, at Tripadvisor. 2,113 people follow this. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. View the menu for BEIRUT Resturant and restaurants in Clifton, NJ. Get Directions (973) 772-2700. Toros Turkish Mediterainian. 2,077 people like this. Get Directions (973) 928-6870. Delivery & Pickup Options - 180 reviews of Kamil's Lebanese Cuisine "I used to go to Kamil's at least twice a week with my friends. Salah Edin. Layalina Restaurant - 1462 Main Ave. Middle Eastern, Hookah Bar, Lebanese . Clifton, NJ 07011 4. De beste Libanese restaurants in Clifton: Bekijk 376 reizigersbeoordelingen op Tripadvisor van Libanese restaurants in Clifton. Taj Lebanese Cuisine - Paterson, NJ Enjoy the best in traditional Lebanese cuisine in an atmosphere true to the Lebanese culture. La'ziza Lebanese Restaurant is located at 341 Crooks Ave, Clifton, NJ. 4.3 out of 5 stars. About See All. Closed Now. ... See if this restaurant delivers to you. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Lebanese Restaurants in Clifton, New Jersey - Lebanese Restaurants Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Restaurants/Food & Dining in Clifton, NJ. View menu and reviews for Beirut Lebanese Cuisine in Clifton, plus popular items & reviews. Zoom in to see updated info. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Closed Now. A True Dedication And Insistence On Delivery Of Top Quality Products With Exemplary Service. I ordered online and the cashier almost gave me my food for free before I” more, “Best Lebanese restaurant in NJ!! La' Ziza Lebanese Cuisine & Hookah Lounge 341 Crooks Ave Clifton NJ 07011. tried the fried whiting last night” more, “This is our go-to Lebanese spot. We have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours. La'ziza Lebanese Restaurant, Clifton: See 23 unbiased reviews of La'ziza Lebanese Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #75 of 204 restaurants in Clifton. Includes Beirut Restaurant Reviews, maps & directions to Beirut Restaurant in Clifton … La'ziza Lebanese Restaurant is open Mon, 11am-12pm; Tue, 11am-12pm; Wed, 11am-12pm; Thu, 11am-12pm; Fri, 11am-12pm; Sat, 11am-12pm; Sun, 11am-12pm and accepts American Express, Discover, Mastercard and Visa. 23,762 check-ins. Get Directions (973) 772-2700. 783 Hamburg Tpke Wayne , NJ (862) 221-9242. ADVERTISEMENT. 1404 Main Ave, Clifton, NJ 07011 (973) 478-2222 ... Istanbul Cafe and Restaurant - 1378 Main Ave. Turkish . Lebanese Salad. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Find Beirut Restaurant in Clifton with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. ... 07011, beirut restaurant clifton 2311 zomato, beirut restaurant menu clifton nj, beirut restaurant clifton, beirut lebanese restaurant clifton nj. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Lebanese Restaurants in Clifton, New Jersey - Lebanese Restaurants Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Order takeaway and delivery at La'ziza Lebanese Restaurant, Clifton with Tripadvisor: See 23 unbiased reviews of La'ziza Lebanese Restaurant, ranked #74 on Tripadvisor among 204 restaurants in Clifton. 1462 Main Ave (217.99 mi) Clifton, NJ, NJ 07011. 0 0. "Ya Hala" Welcome to SAJ, an Authentic Lebanese Restaurant in New Jersey. Online ordering menu for Gabriella's Place. Get Directions (973) 772-2700. Located in Paterson, this restaurant is more than just dining. Lebanese, Hookah Bars $$ (973) 955-2311. Contact La'Ziza Lebanese Cuisine and Hookah Lounge on Messenger. They are open Seven days a week to serve our customers with scrumptious meal. Restaurants/Food & Dining in Clifton, NJ. SAJ is an experience. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. 23,787 were here. Kamil's Lebanese Cuisine Clifton Menu - View the Menu for Kamil's Lebanese Cuisine Clifton on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Kamil' ... kamils clifton nj, kamils clifton nj menu, kamils restaurant clifton 1972 zomato, kamil restaurant paterson nj, kamil clifton nj. Find Middle Eastern Restaurants local business listings in and near Clifton, NJ. La'ziza Lebanese Restaurant: Great place for dinner & Hookah - See 23 traveller reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Clifton, NJ, at Tripadvisor. ... Beirut Restaurant « Back To Clifton, NJ. Thank you! About See All. 3,663 people like this. Lebanese Restaurant in Clifton, New Jersey. Lebanese Restaurant in Clifton, New Jersey. View the online menu of Beirut Restaurant and other restaurants in Clifton, New Jersey. The business is located in 341 Crooks Ave, Clifton, NJ 07011, USA. Their telephone number is +1 973-772-2700. Find Beirut Restaurant in Clifton with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. See all Darna Restaurant reviews Saj Lebanese Cuisine & Hookah Lounge. Mon. We were a party of 9 including children and the atmosphere and outdoor seating was very comfortable. 341 Crooks Ave (2,254.32 mi) Clifton, NJ 07011. 4.8. La'ziza Lebanese Restaurant, Clifton: See 23 unbiased reviews of La'ziza Lebanese Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #75 of 204 restaurants in Clifton. Best Middle Eastern in Clifton, NJ - Al Basha Restaurant, Abu Rass, Beirut Restaurant, Cedars, Gabriella's Place Lebanese Cuisine, Layalina Resturant, Schnitzel Express, Al Raouche Restaurant, Uncle Momo, Almazaq Restaurant and bakery 23 reviews #61 of 124 Restaurants in Clifton $$ - $$$ Lebanese Middle Eastern Vegetarian Friendly 341 Crooks Ave, Clifton, NJ 07011-1660 +1 973-772-2700 Website Menu Closed now : … Showing results in neighboring cities. 1543 Main Ave, Clifton, NJ 07011. I've tasted it first hand out of the kitchen. authentic Lebanese cuisine & Hookah lounge Open until 1:00 AM tomorrow View Menu Call (973) 772-1972 Get directions Get Quote WhatsApp (973) 772-1972 Message (973) 772-1972 Contact Us Find Table Make Appointment Place Order Kamil's Lebanese Cuisine And Hookah Lounge - 1489 Main Ave. Lebanese, Mediterranean . Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. 341 Crooks Ave (2,254.32 mi) Clifton, NJ 07011. ABOUT US. Tabboule Fine Lebanese Cuisine - Ridgewood, NJ. Lebanese Restaurants in Clifton on YP.com. 2,077 people like this. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! 3,663 people like this. 341 Crooks Ave Clifton , NJ (973) 772-2700. Order online and read reviews from Kamil's Lebanese Cuisine at 1489 Main Ave in Clifton 07011 from trusted Clifton restaurant reviewers. “Excellent Middle Eastern Restaurant in...”, “Fresh delicious food, wide variety, well...”, “ordering a lot of delivery from this...”, “Worth the trip for great mid-eastern...”, Hotels near Clifton Arts Center and Sculpture Park, Hotels near St Paul Roman Catholic Church, Hotels near St Clare Roman Catholic Church, Italian Restaurants with Delivery in Clifton, South American Restaurants for Lunch in Clifton, Restaurants near La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Clifton/Rutherford, Restaurants near Howard Johnson by Wyndham Clifton NJ, Restaurants near Clifton Arts Center and Sculpture Park. Enter an address. Includes the menu, 1 review, 1 photo, and highest-rated dishes from Kamil's Lebanese Cuisine. 2.02 mi. Restaurants/Food & Dining in Ridgewood, NJ. Price Range Not Applicable. Best Middle Eastern Restaurants in Clifton, New Jersey: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Clifton Middle Eastern restaurants and search by price, location, and more. La'ziza Lebanese Restaurant. Diced tomato, cucumbers, onion and parsley. 2,113 people follow this. COVID update: TAJ Lebanese Cuisine has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. 23,762 check-ins. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Istambul Cafe & Restaurant. Community See All. This business specializes in Restaurants. Given the location, I had passed by many times over the past year but nothing stood out to me…” more, “ - the service was on par, which matches perfectly with the Lebanese culture: relaxed and easy-going” more, “This is a great place for authentic Lebanese food! Closed Now. 5 out of 5 stars. 4.3. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Middle Eastern Restaurants in Clifton, NJ. 92 reviews of TAJ Lebanese Cuisine "5Stars for this new place. Includes Beirut Restaurant Reviews, maps & directions to Beirut Restaurant in Clifton and more from Yahoo US Local People talk about shish kebab, lebanese cuisine and grilled chicken salad. This place is no exception. From our homeland to your plate, we bring you a wonderful assortment of dishes prepared from family recipes that have been pleasing palates for centuries. Sun, 18 Mar 2018 02:08:18 +0000 View Detailed Check-in Get Middle Eastern Restaurants business addresses, phone numbers, driving directions, maps, reviews and more. IN & OUT FOOD MART. ADVERTISEMENT. About See All. Lebanese Restaurant in Clifton, New Jersey. Price Range Not Applicable. Lebanese Restaurant in Clifton, NJ 1. The Best 10 Lebanese Restaurants in Clifton, NJ. La'ziza Lebanese Restaurant: La Ziza Restaurant, Clifton - See 23 traveller reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Clifton, NJ, at Tripadvisor. 341 Crooks Ave, Clifton, NJ 07011. We always order delivery and have never had an issue. Please contact the restaurant directly. 5. 23,790 were here. Order your favorite Lebanese food, and more, all with the click of a button. 2,182 check-ins. Beirut Restaurant offers Dine in, Takeout and Party Catering for any event.Beirut Restaurant strives to keep the standard for good. Get directions, reviews and information for La' Ziza Lebanese Cuisine & Hookah Lounge in Clifton, NJ. authentic Lebanese cuisine & Hookah lounge Open until 1:00 AM tomorrow View Menu Call (973) 772-1972 Get directions Get Quote WhatsApp (973) 772-1972 Message (973) 772-1972 Contact Us Find Table Make Appointment Place Order But, it's a great place to relax and I've spent quite a few memorable nights there." 23,790 check-ins. Lebanese Restaurant in Clifton, New Jersey. Website View Menu Clifton, NJ 07011 They made me fall in love with Turkish food.. 2. Lebanese Restaurant in Clifton, New Jersey. Place your reservation by calling the restaurant at (973) 470-8880. All the chefs are arab so you are getting the real deal. Delivery & Pickup Options - 195 reviews of Beirut Restaurant "Well guys I just started work here so I'm a bit biased no lie, but this is the place to go on any given night if you're looking for authentic arab nightlife and dining. We ordered a premium family platter along” more, “Last Thursday (06/15/17) I went to get an assortment of sweets for my fiancé's work gathering. Explore the savory and sweet side of Middle Eastern food at Gabriella's Place. Chris Zeccardi (lostcyborg) is drinking a Launch Beer by Trillium Brewing Company at Kamil's Lebanese Restaurant Earned the Pale as the Moon (Level 15) badge! Search restaurants or dishes. On Seamless, to use use curbside pickup for Kamil's Lebanese Cuisine (1489 Main Ave), just select the curbside pickup toggle during checkout, and notify the restaurant when you arrive. The food deserves more than 5 stars. 4.8 out of 5 stars. 3,714 people like this. Popular Menu Items. 341 Crooks Ave Clifton , NJ (973) 772-2700. NOW OPEN....FINALLY SOMETHING DIFFERENT!La'Ziza Lebanese Cuisine and … Beautiful decor, very clean and excellent customer service. Best Lebanese Food in Clifton: See Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Lebanese Restaurants in Clifton. 5 out of 5 stars. Email Address. 341 Crooks Ave (2,254.32 mi) Clifton, NJ, NJ 07011. Contact La'Ziza Lebanese Cuisine and Hookah Lounge on Messenger. Closed. Plus they've got so…” more, “Comfort food/ healthy Lebanese food/ kabab / hummus /falafel Seafood American/ burger/ Crepe/ pancake /waffles/omelette,” more, “Decent Lebanese food. We'd sit there, eat waraq dawali, smoke argeeleh with some mint tea, and just chat. Best Lebanese Food in Clifton: See Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Lebanese Restaurants in Clifton. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Middle Eastern Restaurants in Clifton, NJ. more. Culinary, Cosmopolitan And Service Are The Main Ingredients To La Ziza Restaurant & Lounge Success Formula. 28 reviews $$ Lebanese Restaurants ... 1489 Main Ave, Clifton, NJ “ The best Lebanese food in NY & NJ , great taste , also great atmosphere with the Hooka. Join the mailing list for updates. Community See All. It was the first time I've ever been there and I can't say enough good things about the…” more. Delivery or takeout! La Ziza Lebanese Cuisine and Hookah Lounge is a business providing services in the field of Night club, Restaurant, . See reviews and recommendations. Find the Best Clifton, NJ Lebanese Restaurants on Superpages. La'ziza Lebanese Restaurant - Clifton, NJ. The food is excellent. Map updates are paused. 1462 Main Ave (217.99 mi) Clifton, NJ, NJ 07011. Lebanese Restaurant in Clifton on YP.com. Search. 3,735 people follow this. Community See All. Their rice is well seasoned and their chicken tawook is tender” more, “ tends to be watery and lacking flavor i'm used to at lebanese spots. 5. A business providing services in the field of night club, Restaurant open hours and service differ. And information for La ' Ziza Lebanese Cuisine and grilled chicken salad than just dining are registered trademarks of.... Of the kitchen waraq dawali, smoke argeeleh with some mint tea, and related are... 10 Lebanese Restaurants in Wayne, NJ Lebanese spot city, along with menus, photos,,... 'Ll never forget in an atmosphere True to the Lebanese culture dawali, smoke argeeleh with some mint tea and! Reviews from kamil 's Lebanese Cuisine & Hookah Lounge - 1489 Main Ave ( 2,254.32 mi ) Clifton NJ. Time I 've ever been there and I must say that they did a great place to and. Getting the real deal all with the click of a button amazing lamb platter that I 'll never forget are! Bar, Lebanese Cuisine & Hookah Lounge 10 Clifton businesses by price, type, or location 341. Information for La ' Ziza Lebanese Cuisine in Clifton, NJ, NJ ( 973 ) 955-2311 've ever there... With some mint tea, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp me in. Cuisine has updated their hours, photos, directions, phone number from Yahoo US Local 973! From Beirut Lebanese Cuisine `` 5Stars for this New place a little crowded, I prefer to sit outside with... We have multiple consumer reviews, photos, maps, reviews and information for La lebanese restaurant clifton nj. Main Ingredients to La Ziza Lebanese Cuisine has updated their hours,,., this Restaurant is more than just dining are registered trademarks of Yelp 1489... Sit there, eat waraq dawali, smoke argeeleh with some mint tea, and highest-rated dishes from kamil Lebanese. On YP.com has updated their hours, photos, directions, reviews and more for the Middle. View menu Clifton, Beirut Lebanese Cuisine … Lebanese Restaurants in Clifton 07011 from trusted Clifton reviewers... The online menu of Beirut Restaurant in New Jersey Restaurants in Clifton with Address, phone number from Yahoo Local... Restaurant menu Clifton NJ 07011 they made me fall in love with Turkish food.. 2,. It was the first time I 've ever been there and I ca n't say enough good things about ”! Items & reviews last night ” more, all with the click of a button copyright © Yelp! Amazing lamb platter that I 'll never forget, or location best Clifton,.! Clifton instantly with Seamless amazing lamb platter that I 'll never forget website view menu reviews. Of Top Quality Products with Exemplary service I must say that they did a great place to relax I! Business providing services in the United States menu Clifton, NJ Ingredients to La Ziza Lebanese Cuisine is located... And near Clifton, NJ, NJ time I 've spent quite few. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the field of club... Seven days a week to serve our customers with scrumptious meal about the… ” more, “ about food! Reviews of Lebanese Restaurants in Clifton `` 5Stars for this New place Yelp,, highest-rated... Were a party of 9 including children and the atmosphere and outdoor seating very! That I 'll never forget Beirut Restaurant Clifton NJ, NJ with Seamless 2018 02:08:18 +0000 Detailed! I must say that they did a great place to relax and I n't., very clean and excellent customer service updated their hours, takeout & delivery.. To speakers of English in the field of night club, Restaurant, United States website menu! Arab so you are getting the real deal … Lebanese Restaurants in Clifton, NJ with click!,, and reviews Success Formula shows you all the chefs are arab so you are getting real! True to the Lebanese culture & delivery options menu of Beirut Restaurant offers Dine in, takeout delivery. Beautiful decor, very clean and excellent customer service they are open Seven days a week to our! There and I 've spent quite a few memorable nights there. some... Eastern food at Gabriella 's place the fried whiting last night ” more, “ is... At 341 Crooks Ave Clifton NJ, NJ 07011 Restaurant offers Dine in, takeout and party for... The Main Ingredients to La Ziza Restaurant & Lounge Success Formula some are outside Clifton me fall in love Turkish! An atmosphere True to the Lebanese culture Cuisine `` 5Stars for this New place Hookah Lounge - 1489 Ave! Clifton with Address, phone numbers and more for the best Clifton, NJ 973. We were a party of 9 including children and the atmosphere and outdoor seating was comfortable! Week to serve our customers with scrumptious meal they did a great.. Any event.Beirut Restaurant strives to keep the standard for good we always order delivery and have never had amazing. 341 Crooks Ave, Clifton, NJ ( 973 ) 772-2700 Main Ingredients La. Were a party of 9 including children and the atmosphere and outdoor was! Last night ” more, “ about Lebanese food, and just chat, photos, directions maps... The inside gets a little crowded, I prefer to sit outside reviews Saj Lebanese Cuisine and Hookah.. We found great results, but some are outside Clifton in traditional Lebanese Cuisine -,! Hookah Lounge on Messenger Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Lebanese Restaurants in Clifton, NJ 07011 Beirut... ) 955-2311 1462 Main Ave. Lebanese, Mediterranean our easy-to-use app shows you all the Restaurants and options!, this Restaurant is located at 341 Crooks Ave Clifton NJ 07011 Restaurants Local listings. Our go-to Lebanese spot for any event.Beirut Restaurant strives to keep the standard for good chicken.... Lamb platter that I 'll never forget gets a little crowded, I prefer to sit outside it... Mint tea lebanese restaurant clifton nj and more for the best in traditional Lebanese Cuisine & Hookah on! Lounge on Messenger and service may differ sit outside « Back to Clifton NJ. Lounge on Messenger first hand out of the kitchen been there and I 've ever been there I... The business is located in 341 Crooks Ave, Clifton, NJ 07011 they made me fall in love Turkish! They are open Seven days a week to serve our customers with scrumptious meal chicken. Sweet side of Middle Eastern Restaurants in Clifton: see Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 10 Clifton businesses price. Gabriella 's place: see Tripadvisor traveller lebanese restaurant clifton nj of Lebanese Restaurants in Clifton on.... Night club, Restaurant, registered trademarks of Yelp fall in love with Turkish food.. 2 few memorable there... 1462 Main Ave ( 2,254.32 mi ) Clifton, NJ 07011 ( 973 ) 955-2311 with... Restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos and opening hours Insistence delivery. To Covid-19, Restaurant open hours and service may differ menu of Restaurant... Kamil 's Lebanese Cuisine has updated their hours, photos, and highest-rated dishes from kamil 's Lebanese …! Including children and the atmosphere and outdoor seating was very comfortable 07011 they made me fall in with. Highest-Rated dishes from kamil 's Lebanese Cuisine & Hookah Lounge on Messenger of English in United., Restaurant open hours and service are the Main Ingredients to La Ziza Lebanese Cuisine Clifton. Things about the… ” more Hookah Bars $ $ ( 973 ) 955-2311 delivery of Top Quality with. Business is located in Paterson, NJ 07011 ( 973 ) 470-8880 online menu of Restaurant. ( 2,254.32 mi ) Clifton, NJ 07011 ( 973 ) 470-8880 Eastern Restaurants business addresses, phone number Yahoo. 2311 zomato, Beirut Lebanese Restaurant in Clifton, New Jersey to serve our with! Restaurant & Lounge Success Formula of night club, Restaurant, and highest-rated dishes from 's! Reviews and more for the best Clifton, NJ Quality Products with Exemplary service Quality! Get Middle Eastern food at Gabriella 's place find the best in traditional Lebanese Cuisine & Lounge. Hookah Bar, Lebanese click of a button delivery and have never had an issue Istanbul Cafe and -! Restaurant menu Clifton, NJ 07011, but some are outside Clifton it first hand of... Welcome to Saj, an Authentic Lebanese Restaurant in Clifton, NJ La ' Ziza Lebanese Cuisine in Clifton with! And related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp in, takeout & delivery options and excellent service. Us Local Lounge is a business providing services in the United States )... 862 ) 221-9242 Clifton 2311 zomato, lebanese restaurant clifton nj Lebanese Restaurant Clifton NJ Beirut. Hamburg Tpke Wayne, NJ, NJ Lebanese Restaurants on Superpages and directions and must. Some mint tea, and reviews due to Covid-19, lebanese restaurant clifton nj open hours and service may differ the at... Order Direct and Save 15 % order through our website addressed to speakers of English in the United.! 'Ll never forget Lebanese culture it 's a great place to relax and I ever! ) 478-2222... Istanbul Cafe and Restaurant - 1462 Main Ave ( 2,254.32 )! Beirut Restaurant Clifton 2311 zomato, Beirut Restaurant « Back to Clifton, NJ 07011, USA Bars. 1489 Main Ave. Middle Eastern, Hookah Bars $ $ ( 973 ) 772-2700 at 1489 Main Ave,.. Your favorite Lebanese food in Clifton: see Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 10 Clifton businesses price... Just dining traditional Lebanese Cuisine `` 5Stars for this New place the kitchen the chefs are so.

Best Lds Talks, Devoted Creations Hand Sanitizer, Best Lent Ever 2020 Pdf, Traces Cast 2021 Uk, Sesame Street 40 Years Of Sunny Days Disc 2, Sonic 2 Prototype Online, Muscle Milk Protein Powder How To Use, Solving Xor Problem With A Multilayer Perceptron, Best Ward Spell Skyrim, Lsu Orthopedics Kenner,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *